CBD is Cannabidiol, a newly discovered Cannabinoid that’s gained global attention for its potential health benefits and uses.
Cannabinoids are unique compounds found in hemp and marijuana plants. There are over a hundred cannabinoids but the two prominent cannabinoids are THC and CBD. THC is intoxicating, it produces a “high” or psychoactive effect. CBD is the other and unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. CBD is gaining attention for its plethora of potential health and medical benefits.
Our bodies have a recently discovered system function called the endocannabinoid system. A process that promotes homeostasis in the body.
Molecules - These are the first steps in the process.
• We all produce our own endocannabinoids. They act as chemical messengers, binding our cell receptors, and regulating body function. So, how do we create endocannabinoids? Through foods like fatty acids, such as nuts and fish.
• Plant cannabinoids are natural compounds found in hemp and marijuana plants. There are over 100 unique compounds but only two have gained attention. Two of those molecules are CBD and THC.
Cannabinoid Receptors- Think of these as human cells.
• CB1 receptors connect to the central nervous system.
• CB2 receptors connect to immune cells, gastrointestinal tract, and the peripheral nervous system.
To send messages to the body endocannabinoids must bind with cannabinoid receptors. These messages may help with:
• Immune function
There are many different CBD extract uses. What's most exciting is its potential benefits continue to grow. With more and more people discovering its supportive properties that encourage new studies.
So, what exactly is CBD extract used for? Things like:
• Energy to invigorate a tough workout
• Inflammation reduction
• Soothing sore joints
• Combatting stress
• Calming anxiety
• Better focus
Many people who have used CBD are singing its praises. That’s why it’s incorporated into so many products. CBD is becoming a movement. Why? Because it works
They both originate from Cannabis Sativa but have the opposite chemical makeup. Marijuana contains large amounts of THC, a cannabinoid known for its intoxicating effects. Hemp varieties offer the opposite with a large amount of CBD and bred to contain less than .03 percent THC.
No. THC is the property that gives you the feeling of being high. CBD does not contain THC. While you can feel CBD benefits, it will not give you a sense of euphoria.
Include a helpful and informative answer to the frequently asked question here.
Yes. Sourced from state-licensed facilities, Guardian's nano amplified hemp extract is legal across 50 states. Our products contain less than 0.3% THC, legal under the 2018 farm bill. Check your local state laws as some states enforce restrictions on buyers.
Full-spectrum : CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC & THC
• Limited refining process
• Includes every hemp compound including THC (Full Entourage Effect)
• High Risk for THC contamination.
• Heavy plant taste and odor.
• May cause psychoactive effects.
Broad-spectrum: CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN
• Refining process that includes all cannabinoid compounds except THC.
• Offers entourage effect without THC.
• May have odor, or after taste.
• May cause drowsiness.
• CBD in its purest form.
• No psychoactive effects or risk of THC contamination.
• Tasteless, and odorless.
How does CBD compare to hemp and marijuana? Well, there are a few distinct differences.
• This is one molecule in the cannabis plant. It does not make you high. It does not show up on drug tests. Plus, it’s legal. Best of all, it can have a really positive impact on your life.
• This is the actual plant itself. Hemp is a strain of the Cannabis sativa plant. It is actually grown for several industrial uses. Such as making clothing, shoes, rope, soap,(etc). Its fibers have proved to be incredibly beneficial in everyday products.
• Marijuana is the part of the plant that contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It is a psychoactive drug that creates a sense of euphoria. Its legality varies from state to state, although it remains illegal on a federal level. Unlike CBD, it will show up on a drug test.